Monday, September 8, 2014

Leg Warmers

Last week hubby posted a photo on facebook labelled "leg warmers".  Probably a welcome warmth in winter but a bit hot in summer.  Sadie on the left (I recognize those "space ears"!) and Angel on the right.  Seumas is on the floor,wondering why this is worth taking a photo of!

Often, one of these kitties will climb up onto hubby's lap or sit on the arm of the chair beside him.  If I didn't know better, I would think it was due to the prime TV viewing that the occupant of this chair enjoys.

1 comment:

MTVA said...

What a pair of bookends! I would love to have some leg warmers like them. When it gets really cold,sometimes my 2 will curl up in my lap, but mostly it's just the younger one sitting on the arm of the chair. Well, when it comes to our kitties, we take what we can get!