Sunday, June 29, 2014

Curious Cat

This is our occasional guest, Champ,getting his bearings in his new home. I laughed when I saw this photo, seeing all that curiosity oozing out of those big green eyes.  When he stayed with us, I would spend some time in the evening with him, sitting on a chair in the guest room.  I would be in the midst of reading my book, when I would feel his gaze on me. When I turned my head to look over at him, I would invariably find him sitting still as a mouse, watching me intently.
And here is that curiosity again, his head rising up over the foot of the bed, looking to see what is going on.

3 comments:

Everycat said...

Champ is very handsome, but I think that's the rule with all spies!

Anonymous said...

Top pic, too funny. :)

MTVA said...

What a cute cat! It must be fun to have a black cat visiting, after being used to your all-white crew. Well, they are all lovable, no matter what the fur color!