Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Handsome New Faces



Aren't these boys just so handsome? Bandit on the left and Schroedinger on the right. They live in B.C. so don't have to worry about seeing the amount of snow we have here...but on the other hand, they see more than their fair share of rain!

I was laughing when I read the email since I know that Siamese meow well. Here's what had me laughing: "Schro has such a very good pair of lungs on him that our neighbours are convinced that we have a small child on the premises. I occasionally wonder if we shouldn't have called him Pavarotti instead of Schroedinger." I can almost hear the operatic aria now!

Years ago our family had two seal point cats. They lived with us out in the country for several years and then moved into the city with us. I came across an old film my father took when we still lived in the country ...you can see my face for a split second and then the camera quickly panned down to the little meezer kitties running around in the fresh cut grass. Typical of our family though...if you are cute, furry and have four legs you get more camera time!

3 comments:

Cat said...

Beautiful blue-eyed boys!!!

Jo said...

Thank you! :)

Mr Puddy said...

Wow !!!! I think this photo should be frame !!! You two look gorgeous !!!!
And Hoo Hoo Hoo !I Merry Christmas to you !!!!
I wish you and your family have a very best time : )
Love
xoxo

Puddy and Mom Boom

PS : I won't be around till next 3 weeks, see you when I'm back : )