Saturday, September 17, 2011

curious Angel

Angel often walks across the end table when he is on his way to the green cat bed by the door...or looking for a warm lap to curl up in, if someone is in the living room watching TV. Every once in awhile, in mid transit, he stops and looks up as if there is something interesting in the air. As long as it isn't a wasp that has slipped in, then we don't take any notice of what he is looking at. If it is a small flying insect, then sooner or later one of the felines will have it as a tiny snack. If it is something else that I can't see...then I probably don't want to know!

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

hee hee, I like your analysis! It's a fact that Cats can see things People can't.

Cat said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes when one of the cats is sitting on my lap they will suddenly stand up and look behind me with wide eyes. This is especially fun for me when I'm alone in the house - LOL!!!

MTVA said...

It could be those Martians they always see lurking about...and have you noticed, not only when you're alone in the house, but late at night is when they like to do this!