Friday, August 12, 2011

A new decoration for the headboard

Our headboard has a variety of items that have caught our fancy at one time or another. This means there is no room for cats. Most times they respect the ban and stay away from the breakables but every once in awhile we catch Angel trying to cross from one side to the other late at night. Usually I am just falling asleep when I hear clinking sounds as Angel attempts to step through without knocking anything down. Once I realize what is going on, I haul him down beside me.

This time, Sebastian has decided that he is equally as handsome as any of the items we have displayed on the headboard. He simply looked over at hubby with a guilt free look when his photo was taken and stayed firmly planted in his spot.

6 comments:

Vanillabeanseed said...

Purrfect headboard deco!

Cat said...

Wow, your headboard is a veritable minefield for kitties!!!! It is amazing you have trained them (current pic notwithstanding) not to go up there :-)

I no longer have decorative items displayed in my house because they all end up on the floor in pieces. I have lots of paintings and ceramics though because I can nail them to the wall - LOL!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

He's the best thing up there! All my whatnots are in a cabinet, for 13 obvious reasons.

CCL Wendy said...

I think Sebastian fits in very nicely with all of your collectibles. Being white, he can blend in just about anywhere, and he doesn't seem to be doing any harm. I think he must have claimed that spot.

Anonymous said...

Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it.

MTVA said...

I had to laugh at "guilt-free look". Do cats know any other kind?! Guilty or not, now that he's discovered that new perch, I expect we'll be seeing a good bit of him decorating it!