Monday, December 13, 2010

Introducing Lady Gray




Isn't this such a glorious silver gray cat? Her fur reminds me of Jimmy on Cat's Cats...a most handsome silver gray sweetie. Lady Gray is a new addition to my friend's family. She joins the resident cat in the house - Fergie (yes, the talented kitty walking with the balloon in her mouth http://ourfurryboys.blogspot.com/2009/05/fergie-finishes-playing-and-puts-away.html ).
My friend decided to bring Lady Gray into her family after finding out through her vet that a family who owned Lady Gray had developed allergies to her. As soon as I read this, I thought of "Lucky 13" at Katnip Lounge. The thought of Sylvestor waiting so long at the vet's for a loving family to rescue him was so sad..but fortunately such a happy ending. Lady Gray did not have to wait as long, fortunately. My friend has a wonderful warm heart and this will be another lucky kitty with a forever home.

7 comments:

Cat said...

She is just a beauty! I love those silvery kitties. What a wonderful Christmas gift for Lady Gray to be adopted into a safe and loving forever home...we think your friend is fantastic!!

I read the link and Fergie looks like a very cool cat and will make a great sibling I'm sure :-)

Vanillabeanseed said...

Adorable Lady Gray! :D enjoy your forever home!

Katnip Lounge said...

Hurrah for Lady Gray! It's uncanny how much she looks like our Grayce!
Thank goodness for responsible owners who make sure their furbaby finds a good home.

CCL Wendy said...

Lady Gray is a beautiful ladycat indeed! Her fur looks so thick and plush (something like my Dylan's).

I hope she and her new furever family have many happy years together!

MTVA said...

Isn't she a beauty! And the pictures of Fergie with the balloon were such a hoot! I
love velvety gray cats like Lady Gray. She reminds me of Poppy Q, which is also a nice blog to visit.
And I loved the leg warmers from the previous post, we need all the help we can get in the frigid winter we are having this year!

Oskar said...

What a beautiful girl!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

CCL Wendy said...

Just thought I'd let you know that Spike is on the LOLSpot today.